What is a Webinar?
‘Webinar’ is short for web-based seminar and is a presentation or workshop transmitted on the web. It is different than a webcast, in the ability to be interactive. Where a webcast is one way, the presenter presents and attendees view and listen, webinars are interactive. Presenters can conduct polls and ask questions and attendees can ask questions and have them answered in real time.
- See the QuickStart Guide for Participants for help with attending an SPO webinar
- First time users of Adobe Connect are encouraged to test your system before a webinar by visiting the Test Connect Site.
Problems Logging in, Seeing or Hearing During a Webinar
- Call MeetingOne Support: 1-888-523-8445
Attending a Webinar as Part of a Group
If there is more than one person participating in a webinar at a single computer:
- Make sure everyone is registered for this webinar.
- Be sure all attendees in the group (including the person registered on the webinar site) complete the SPO webinar group attendance form, scan it in and send it to: email@example.com within 1 working day after the webinar.
- The SPO webinar group attendance form will be on the SPO training schedule along with the handouts on the day of the webinar.