SPOCon 2017 – Save the Date – Friday, October 20, 2017
An initial invitation with registration information will be sent to each Executive Department and CPO jurisdiction for two attendees. Registration will open up to all state/county employees after September 22, 2017.
Mahalo to the more than 110 state and county procurement/purchasing personnel, vendors who have statewide contracts, various speakers, ‘Olelo Community Media, and Governor David Y. Ige for making SPOCon 2016 a success. SPOCon, a one-day training event held on October 21, 2016, at the Hilton Waikiki Beach included
- An overview of NASPO ValuePoint Contracts,
- Info about Cooperative Purchasing,
- A presentation by and face-to-face interaction with vendors,
- Training on Contract Law Fundamentals,
- Training on Contract Management, and
- Training on Procurement Pricing
Please click on each topic above for a link to the handout.