HIePRO is the State of Hawaii eProcurement system, a system for issuing solicitations, receiving responses, and issuing notices of award. HIePRO is hosted by the Hawaii Information Consortium and has the following features:
- Vendor Registration: Vendors register on HIePRO by entering standard information such as company name and address, and create a profile identifying the type of commodity the vendor provides. Government purchasers can search HIePRO prior to solicitation to ensure vendors are registered for the commodity they need to procure.
- Electronic Solicitations: Government purchasers (called buyers in HIePRO) enter their solicitation on electronic forms and may attach files, if needed. Once released, the electronic solicitations are available in a standard format to vendors registered on HIePRO.
- E-mail Notifications: E-mails are automatically sent to vendors registered for the commodity being procured, providing a link directly to the solicitation. Amendments are also issued electronically with e-mail notifications sent to vendors.
- Submission of Electronic Quotes: Vendors submit quotes electronically and may also add comments or attach files as appropriate. A vendor may amend the quote electronically as many times as necessary up to the submission due date and time.
- Electronic Award: Once a solicitation closes, the HIePRO buyer reviews the submissions. When a decision is made, the buyer notifies the vendor on HIePRO and the awarded vendor receives a notice of award in an e-mail. Non-selected offerors are also notified.
- Searchable: Because the solicitations, responses, and notices of award are electronic, data is kept in a database and is searchable. Vendors and buyers may search awards and solicitations.
Visit online at: hiepro.hawaii.gov