I conducted the solicitation but I am not the person who posts awards. What are my responsibilities?Posted on Dec 9, 2013 in Awards and Postings.
As the person conducting the procurement your responsibilities are to:
- Know your internal procedures and who the person responsible for posting is.
- Submit the data for posting to the person who does post in a timely manner.
- Most awards must be posted within 7 days.
- Submit the information in a manner the person posting will understand.
- Once posted, take note of the ‘Notice of Award Date’ and check that the posting is complete and correct. Note: Vendors have 5 working days after the ‘Notice of Award Date’ to protest. Knowledge of this date is very important.
If you are responsible for administering the contract you also need to report any edits that involve a change in the contract amount.
If you conducted the solicitation on HIeRPO the award is automatically posted when the award is made.