How can I update/amend an award when it was not entered by my account?Posted on Dec 9, 2013 in Awards & Postings.
For awards except for professional services method of procurement awards (HRS 103D-304):
- The award/contract may be transferred to your division account for you to amend
- Check the awards website: search by department, division and criteria such as vendor or contract number.
- If it is on the public site, contact your Department Accounts Manager and provide:
- Details so the contract can be found including, division, contract number, vendor awarded
- The login (not password) to whom the award should be re-assigned
- Upon verifying it is appropriate to transfer, the Department Accounts Manager will contact SPO with the following information:
- Department, division, (if any) contract number, vendor, and the login to which the contract should be re-assigned. The contract will be re-assigned to the appropriate account within 10 working days.
For professional services method of procurement awards pursuant to HRS Section 103D-304:
- Awards posted by another account cannot be changed. You will need to make a new entry and refer to the already posted entry. For instructions, see: How do we amend awards posted prior to the new application/site?