I conducted the solicitation but I am not the person who posts awards. What are my responsibilities?Posted on Dec 9, 2013 in Awards & Postings.
As the person conducting the procurement your responsibilities are to:
- Know your internal procedures and who the person responsible for posting is.
- Submit the data for posting to the person who does post in a timely manner.?(Most awards must be posted within 7 days.)
- Submit the information in a manner the person posting will understand.?(The person posting may not know your contract or procurement; recommend using the appropriate data entry form and emailing it to the person responsible for posting)
- Once posted, note the date actually posted and check that it is complete and correct.?Note: Vendors have 5 working days after the first date it is posted to protest. Knowledge of the date the award is actually posted is very important.
If you are responsible for administering the contract you also need to report:
- Amendments/change orders/supplemental agreements that involve changes in:
- Funding amount
- Length of contract
- At the end of the contract, the final expenditure amount. (Must be posted within 60 days of close of contract for goods, services and construction and within 90 days for health and human services.)