About the Administrators/Managers
- serve as the primary point of contact with SPO for the respective program; and
- are responsible for oversight of the program for their department/CPO Jurisdiction.
- serve in the absence of the primary administrator/manager; and at the discretion of the primary
- may assist with duties.
The primary administrator/manager retains ultimate responsibility for administering the program for the department/CPO jurisdiction in accordance with program procedures/rules/instructions.
- pCard Administrator: Administers the pCard program for the executive department or CPO Jurisdiction. This includes assigning accounts/pCards.
- Emergency pCard Administrator: Administers the emergency pCard program for the executive department or CPO Jurisdiction. This includes assigning accounts.
- HIePRO eAdministrator: Administers HIePRO for the executive department or CPO Jurisdiction. This includes assigning accounts.
- HANDS Administrator: Administers the program for the Hawaii Awards and Notices Data System (HANDS) for the executive departments or CPO jurisdictions. This includes assigning roles in the HANDS program.
- Training Point-of-Contact: Serves as the primary contact with SPO regarding training issues and attendance at SPO workshops; responsible for distribution of SPO Training Attendance Reports.