Pursuant to HRS Chapter 103D, (for procuring goods, services and construction) procurement authority resides with each Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and may be delegated. HRS Chapter 103F, (for procuring health and human services) authority resides with department heads. The information below pertains to delegation authority and procedures to further delegate CPO authority for the executive branch and includes executive departments (except for DOE, UH, OHA and HHSC) and the State Public Libraries.
For details about procurement delegations for your department, contact your department administrative services or business office.
- Procurement Delegation 2014-02 (PDF) – Education and Training Requirements for Procurement Delegation with New Governor’s Administration
- Procurement Delegation 2014-01 (PDF) – Delegation of Procurement Authority with New Governor’s Administration
- UH Procurement Delegation No. 2013-01 (PDF) – Delegation of Procurement Authority
- Procurement Delegation No. 2010-02 (PDF) – Educational and Training Requirements for Procurement Delegation Authority (12/7/10)
- Education and training requirements for chiefs of staff, executive department heads, and the state librarian.
- Procurement Delegation No. 2010-01 Amendment 1 (PDF) -Delegation of Procurement Authority (4/14/11)
- Reminder of procedures and deadlines for further delegation of procurement authority to staff.
- Procurement Delegation No. 2010-01 (PDF) – Delegation of Procurement Authority (12/6/10)
- Delegation of procurement authority to chiefs of staff, executive department heads, state librarian; procedures for further delegation of procurement authority to staff.