How do I update my account information?

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 in HCE.

Login to your HCE account. Under ‘Your Applications’ click on the company name that you wish to update information for. On the next screen, select ‘Edit basic info’ to update the following sections:

  1. Taxpayer FEIN
  2. Taxpayer SSN
  3. Hawaii Tax ID
  4. State Department of Labor UI ID#
  5. Mailing address
  6. Phone number

To update other fields, contact technical support at (808) 695-4620 or email [email protected].

Company name changes done through the DCCA will not be reflected automatically in your HCE account. Log in to your account and select the ‘delete’ option and resubmit a new application under the new business name. This will require you to pay the $12 fee again.