Procurement Policy Board
The seven member Procurement Policy Board (PPB) adopts, amends, or repeals, administrative rules to carry out and effectuate the purpose and provisions of HRS chapter 103D governing the procurement, management, control, and disposal of any and all goods, services, construction, and HRS Chapter 103F, for the purchase of health and human services. Considers and decides on matters of policy, including those referred to it by a chief procurement officer; audits and monitors the implementation of its rules and the requirements of its statutes.
- Board Members
- Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- Participation in Procurement Policy Board meetings via Adobe Connect
- Office of Information Practices
Vacant Board Positions
The following positions are vacant.
- Health & Human Services – A
- Health & Human Services – B
- Certified Procurement Professional