I have more questions, where can I get answers?

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 in HCE.

Registration questions – contact technical support at (808) 695-4620.

State and County employees – contact the State Procurement Office at (808) 586-0554.

Not compliant status questions – contact the respective department for assistance. Department contact information can be found under Contact Information.