If the Surplus Property Office accepts the offering, what documents must be submitted to the Surplus Property Office

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 in Surplus.

The agency shall submit the following to the Surplus Property Office:

  • Completed and approved Disposal Application
  • Certificate of Disposal (Form SPO-034)
  • Copy of the Inventory Excess State Property List, which shows the State property has been posted for at least one month (if applicable)