I’m currently a state/county employee whose procurement responsibilities require me to verify proof of vendor compliance. How do I obtain access to see if a vendor is registered in the HCE and print the Certificate of Vendor Compliance?

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 in HCE.
  1. Create an eHawaii.gov Account
  2. Contact your HANDS department administrator for access.