My company is an out-of-country company (non-USA company). Can we use the HCE?

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 in HCE.

International vendors are allowed to use the HCE system provided they have a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). The FEIN is issued by the United States Federal Government and is used to identify companies within the HCE system.