The Surplus Property Office accepted our agency’s State vehicle. What is next in the process?

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 in Surplus.

Please follow the steps below to turn in your agency’s State vehicle:

  • Make an appointment to deliver the vehicle to 729 Kakoi Street, Honolulu, HI 96819
  • Have your agency’s authorized staff sign as the transferor/seller on the following sections on the Certificate of Title:
    • Notice of Transfer (Top) – Sign and fill out address
    • Section A – Assignment of Title by Seller (bottom) – Sign, Printed Name and Title

Notation:  Please do not write anything on the Name and Address of New Owner section.

  • Remove all official State property, i.e., State seal, decal, and license plate from the vehicle. Then, submit the completed Certificate of Title as instructed above along with the vehicle’s registration