What do I need to do to sell my products or services to the State?Posted on Feb 6, 2014 in Featured. For Vendors.
In order to do business with the State vendors, contractors and service providers must:
- Respond to procurements issued by the various departments in a timely fashion and as dictated by the solicitation; and
- Comply with all applicable laws.
Vendors should do the following:
- Register with Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE) – an online, efficient method for providing documentation of compliance with laws.
- Register in HIePRO – the State of Hawaii eProcurement System
- Check the bidding opportunities regularly. This includes notices of solicitations not conducted in HIePRO.
- When responding to a solicitation, vendors should:
- Read the requirements, specifications, instructions and special and general conditions or provisions carefully.
- Respond in accordance with the instructions.
- If something is not clear, it is the vendor’s responsibility to ask questions of the personnel conducting the solicitation.