The State Procurement Office (SPO) is excited to announce that we have entered into an agreement with Amazon Business for pCard purchases of $2,500 or less. This new program will simplify the purchasing process and allow buyers to take advantage of Amazon’s wide product selection and competitive prices for authorized business purchases.
Shopping on Amazon Business is user friendly as Amazon.com with additional benefits:
- Free 2-Day shipping on Prime-eligible items
- Access to millions of additional products, available to Business customers
- Business-specific pricing, including quantity discount on eligible items
- Amazon Business Analytics – customizable spend data reporting and dashboard
- Access to a specialized Amazon Business Customer Service team at 888-281-3847
- Administrator Training (You will need to download the training to view)
- Admin Training Webinar Slides (PDF)
- Buyer Training (You may have to download the Webex player to view)
- Buyer Training Webinar Slides (PDF)
- Procurement Circular 2019-09 – Mandatory New pCard Program with Amazon Business (PDF)
- Procurement Circular 2019-09, Amendment 2 – State of Hawaii Amazon Business Account – Policies & Procedures (PDF)
- Procurement Circular 2019-10 – New pCard Program with Amazon Business – Executive Branch and CPOs (PDF)
- Procurement Circular 2019-10, Amendment 2 – State of Hawaii Amazon Business Account – Policies and Procedures (PDF)
- Q: Can the Amazon Business Account be used for personal use?
- A: No.
- Q: Is the SPO-010 required for every Amazon transaction?
- A: Yes. If there is no price/vendor list then indicate so (i.e. no price/vendor list), along with Amazon’s price on the form
- Q: Do I need a separate SPO-010 for every item?
- A: No. You may put “see attached” and attach a document with multiple line items and each items prices listed.