The State Procurement Office (SPO) has partnered with Department of Human Resources Development (DHRD) to host our procurement courses on their new Captivate Prime Learning Management System (LMS).
Executive Branch Learners:
- Go to: https://captivateprime.adobe.com/primetimehawaii
- Log in using your State credentials (your Microsoft Outlook username and password)
- Search for SPO courses, enroll, and start your new learning experience.
- To earn credit for each course, you must pass the quiz with 100% score.
- For more information on getting started in the new LMS, please visit: https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate-prime/user-guide.html/captivate-prime/learners/feature-summary/getting-started.ug.html
- If you have additional questions on getting started with Captivate Prime, please contact your Departmental Human Resources office for assistance.
- For procurement courses inquiries please contact [email protected] or call 808-586-0766.
Non-Executive Departments Learners:
- Non-executive Branches employees will not have access to DHRD’S LMS.
- SPO Courses will be available for viewing via Youtube. Videos are available for information purposes only. No attendance or record of completion will be available.
- To access the videos, please visit: http://spo.hawaii.gov/for-state-county-personnel/training/non-exec-training/
This training portal is a great step forward in streamlining the learning process, and it includes:
- A centralized source of learning,
- Automating data-keeping and reporting procedures,
- Bolstering knowledge retention with evaluation capabilities, and