Veterans Small Business Enhancement Act of 2018 (Public Law 115-416)
Veteran Owned Small Businesses (VOSB’s) are now eligible to participate in the Hawaii Federal Surplus Personal Property Program.
Note, Verification of Veteran-owned small businesses will transfer from VA to SBA – September 2022
Complete the Application Packet and provide documentary evidence of the following:
- Business must be verified as a Veteran-Owned Small Business.
- The SBA has an online database of currently verified VOSBs: https://veterans.certify.sba.gov/.
- Additional helpful information about the verification process can be found at: https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=5825.
- Business must have a location and operations in the State of Hawaii.
- Complete narrative about your organization, including:
- Description of services provided;
- Facility information & location.