The SPO conducts informational sessions to assist vendors in doing business with the State. To register for a session, click on the date and complete the registration form.
|Pre-Proposal Conference for RFP 13-013-SW Modernizing the Department of Taxation’s Technology||4/14/14||8:30-10:00am||Webinar||Pre-Offer Conference 4-14-14|
|Doing Business with the State for Private Providers of Health and Human Services, HRS Chapter 103F||Webinar|
|Doing Business with the State for Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers of Goods, Services and Construction, HRS Chapter 103D||5/22/14||2:00-3:00pm||
|Hawaii State eProcurement (HIePRO) for Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers||Webinar|
Doing Business with the State for Vendors, Contractors and Service Providers of Goods, Services and Construction
Designed for the vendor/ contractor/service provider interested in learning about information and resources available on the SPO website, the workshop is broken down into two parts;
- Part 1 provides an overview of the various state and county purchasing jurisdictions, the various methods of procurement, public notices for the various solicitations available, previous awards made, methods of payment, a brief overview of Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE) and information on the Hawaii eProcurement system (HIePRO).
- Part 2 includes navigating through the SPO website on information covered in part 1 of the workshop.
Doing Business with the State for Private Providers of Health and Human Services
The session will provide a synopsis of HRS Chapter 103F, including:
- How to maneuver through the SPO website.
- Procurement notices for solicitations website.
- Request for proposals website.
- Awards/contracts reporting system.
Hawaii State eProcurement (HIePRO)
- This webinar presents an overview of the State’s new eProcurement application HIePRO and a review of the registration process.
Questions on the info sessions? Contact: