What is Hawaii Compliance Express?

Posted on Jan 8, 2014

Vendors, contractors and service providers must be compliant with statutes and administrative rules.  State agencies are required to verify compliance.  Acceptable documentation of compliance is through Hawaii Compliance Express. The HCE is an electronic system that provides vendors, contractors and service providers doing business with state or county agencies to quickly and easily document that ...
Read More What is Hawaii Compliance Express?

State and County procurement personnel utilize the HCE to obtain proof of compliance prior to award and for final payment when required by HRS §103D-310(c), HAR §3-120-112, and HRS chapter 103F. Failure to provide an HCE certificate of vendor compliance may delay award or final payment.

To register, go to https://vendors.ehawaii.gov. Follow the steps below to register. For questions regarding the registration process contact technical support at (808) 695-4620. Login using your HCE account (Click on ‘Create an Account‘ link if you do not have an HCE account). You will be directed to the vendor main page. Click on ‘Start a ...
Read More How do I register my business in the HCE?

Registered HCE vendors receive a full year of service, automatic submission of information to pertinent government certifying agencies, automatic e-mail notification of status changes, and unlimited access by state and county government entities to print the certificate for their use.

Who operates the HCE?

Posted on Jan 8, 2014

The HCE is operated by the State’s Portal Manager, Tyler Hawaii, a subsidiary of HIC Inc. Questions on the registration process or revisions to a current registration should be directed to technical support at (808) 695-4620.

The HCE Certificate of Vendor Compliance is used to show proof of compliance upon award of contract and for final payment on a contract as required by HRS §103D-310, HAR §3-122-112, and HRS chapter 103F. For acceptability of the HCE Certificate of Vendor Compliance for all non-contracting purposes, contact the requesting agency.

I can’t log in. Who do I call?

Posted on Jan 8, 2014

Contact technical support at (808) 695-4620.

I forgot my password. What do I do?

Posted on Jan 8, 2014

Click on Retrieve Password. Input the email address that is registered with your account. Immediately after submittal, you will receive an email. Click on the button/link in the email and you will be prompted to create a new password. Should you require additional assistance, please contact technical support at (808) 695-4620.

Log in to your HCE account. Select the business name of the certificate you wish to print. Select “view/print certificate” on the right-hand side of the screen. This is the certificate that can be submitted to the State or County agency. It can be printed out at any time and is updated daily.

Login to your HCE account. Under ‘Your Applications’ click on the company name that you wish to update information for. On the next screen, select ‘Edit basic info’ to update the following sections: Taxpayer FEIN Taxpayer SSN Hawaii Tax ID State Department of Labor UI ID# Mailing address Phone number To update other fields, contact ...
Read More How do I update my account information?